What you need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- a water bath
- a cotton ball and a little lemon juice (optional).
- Place the coconut oil in a shallow container and heat it in a bain-marie. Avoid heating the oil directly, as this denatures it and destroys its healing properties.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add the lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Use the cotton to apply the oil mixture to the tips of your fingers.
- Massage the nails to improve blood circulation in them and allow the absorption of the oil mixture.
- Use this remedy twice a day for several weeks until your nails are stronger and healthier.
Go to the next page to read more